Sunday, September 12, 2010

FORM #1: CAS Activity Proposal


This form must be submitted to and approved by the CAS Coordinator BEFORE you begin your work.


Andy Chen




Boys Volleyball Team


Volleyball is actually one of my favorite sports, and I really enjoy playing it even though I don't play it really well. It makes me work with other team members, and by that I can gather different skills and make friends. Interaction with team members is very important in Volleyball because this sport cannot be done with only one person. Personal skills may be important, but without teamwork, nothing will work out.






I would like to develop new skills in Volleyball this year such as being a setter. This is something new that I wanted to try out. Also being in the Team means that I will have to work with my fellow teammates and develop teamwork. Being a senior in the team makes me think that I should be a model and work hard, so that the younger players can follow. This might be hard at first, but I hope to be a better player by the end of the season.


I hope I can show to the younger players that by working hard every year, they can also play as well as the better players. Basically, I will be the one getting benefits from this activity because it can make me learn how to work with other people and how to deal with situations. I can also learn from the opposing team when we have competitions.


Volleyball Practice started August 11 and might end around middle of October so roughly 2 months. Practices are monday to friday, 4 to 5:30 pm. We practice in the big gym at school.


Enrico Tolentino


Brent Subic



Student Agreement

I will commit to the activity at the above-stated time/s and given duration to the best of my ability. I understand that it is my responsibility to see this activity to its completion, and once approved, can only be cancelled through negotiation with the supervisor and the CAS Coordinator. (Click the SUBMIT button to signify your agreement.)


*Edited Activity Description & Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment